Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hometown Hero Recognized for Saving Draft Horses


Photo submitted by Christine Hajek

I feel like I tend to have to interview very busy people. That can cause a bit of an issue when you're on deadline. This woman, Christine Hajek, saves horses and people on a daily basis. And lets just say when the story needed to come out, there were a lot of horses and people needing to be saved (lots of fires and starving horses).

So, I finally got in touch with her after much persistance, and I finally got her to submit a picture just two hours before deadline.

I really like people who are like this. Always busy and motivated and doing good things, but never complaining and wouldn't have it any other way. Makes me want to me more ambitious. Again. I've got to get on that.

Read my story:
http://www.carrollcountytimes.com/articles/2009/07/13/news/local_news/5_founder_hometown_heroes.txt

1 comment:

  1. Well... don't you live in horse country? It's an equine life, doll face! Miss you ;)

    ReplyDelete