Monday, June 29, 2009

A Story to Which I Contributed

I interviewed Sgt. Michael Blair for this story:
http://www.carrollcountytimes.com/articles/2009/06/27/news/local_news/1_police_auxiliaries.txt

And here's the response I received:
Alisha:

After 43 years of working with news reporters, I had reservations about being on the "other end" of an interview. After reading the article that you contributed to in today's edition, my trepidations proved to be unfounded!

I was most impressed with your professionalism during the interview process, and after seeing the story in print, I was even more impressed with the accurate reproduction of our interview.

Keep up the great work. At a time when newspapers are not valued by a large portion of the population, you are an asset to the Carroll County Times and "media" in general!

In the future, any Opportunity which I have to work with you will be most welcome!

Thank You!

Sgt. Mike Blair
Sykesville Auxiliary Police

What a nice man! Police officers in this county are really great.

No comments:

Post a Comment