Thursday, June 25, 2009

Junior CSI Camp

Middle Schoolers are so lucky. I wish I could partipate in a CSI camp!

I reported on their class and their final exam, which they investigated three crime scenes. So cute. I was a bit of a failure, though, because I didn't write my article in a timely fashion. I went down there at 4, was done at 615, got home a little before 7, then should have had my article written by 8. Instead, I got home and typed an interview for my co-worker. I should have done that after I wrote my story. Then, I didn't send my story in until 9:15, and I don't think my editor was too happy with me. I've got to work on making deadlines.

Here is a picture of me, writing about what the CSI camp was doing:
Photo courtesy of Sykesville Police Department
I didn't think the administrative assistant for the Sykesville Police Department was actually going to take a picture, but then I received an e-mail with an album of the kids looking at the mock crime scenes and to my surprise, I was in a picture in the album.

Here are the kids at work:
Photo courtesy of Sykesville Police Department
Photo by Dylan Slagle
Read my story:

2 comments:

  1. Neat.

    Today I mentioned your D-Day veteran hunt in a conversation about the Normandy invasion.

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete