Thursday, June 4, 2009

Quick Updates...

I'm covering D-Day for the 65th anniversairy this saturday, after I get finished my article about an elder abuse awareness campaign being shown at movie theaters. They finally published the boring fire truck story, and I had to report about this poor old man has to close down his lcoal 75 year old business because of all his debt. Lousy Economy :(. And continuing with my Special Olympics coverage, I taped and wrote about the torch run that the police do every year in order to raise money for the Special Olympics. It's super nice of them, and it was weird chasing the police through Westminster! haha nice change of pace

Read my stories:
www.carrollcountytimes.com/articles/2009/06/03/news/local_news/5carroll_gardens_closing.txt
Photo by Ken Koons
www.carrollcountytimes.com/articles/2009/06/04/news/local_news/7reese_fire_company_truck.txt
Photo by Dylan Slagle
www.carrollcountytimes.com/articles/2009/06/04/news/local_news/5special_olympics_torch_run.txt
Photo by Ken Koons
When I filmed the video for this (which you can see if you click on the link above), I was attacked by a spider in the middle of someones lawn. NO WORRIES, THOUGH! I stayed still as to not mess up the footage. And it wasn't poisonous, because I'm still alive. Phew.

No comments:

Post a Comment